Saturday, December 4, 2010

First, a poem!

Noobly Noob


There once was a Noobly Noob
Who noobed like no other could noob.
He couldn't pwn Hogger try as he might,
So he had to call on his friend the Death Knight.
One day, he fell off the Mage Tower and died of fright,
And all of Stormwind laughed at the sight.


I wrote this within my first months of playing WoW, it seemed quite fitting since I was a total noob at the time.
It is also the inspiration for this blog!

Over time, I have become a more informed noob! Some times I very much still consider my self a noob, only because as with all things, there is always someone who is better than you, or knows more than you! The secret is to surround your self with those who do know.

I'd like to use this blog to help people, Noobs especially! But even those who have played a long time might need a reference here and there....

With Cataclysm coming out in just 2 days, I thought it would be great to have a place to share my thoughts and "adventures". Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment